RAMP4PAWS is revolutionizing the dog ramp market. There is no other dog ramp like it. RAMP4PAWS offers many advantages and unique features:
- Designed for dogs weighing up to 160 lbs
- Patented roll-out, roll-up design
- Deploys easily, and stores conveniently in cylinder form
- Engineering and manufacturing of uncompromising quality
- Links are constructed of durable polypropylene, strengthened with glass fibers
- Hinges are made of impact resistant polycarbonate
- Available in two models: 18-link and 10-link
- Ribbed rubber footings on both ends provide stability
- Textured strips, packaged separately and to be applied by the customer, give added traction to each link
- Comes with washable nylon storage bag
- Training instructions for both owner and dog are attached to the storage bag
- Satisfaction is guaranteed and written warranty is provided
- Made with pride in the USA
RAMP4PAWS is intended ONLY for dogs weighing 160 lbs or less, and for use with vehicles and/or small sets of stairs. By reducing stress on legs and joints, RAMP4PAWS will benefit dogs of any age when they enter or exit a vehicle. And, after surgery, injury or with advancing age, a dog with limited mobility might need help climbing a few stairs. By lifting their dogs, dog owners risk injury to their own shoulders and backs. RAMP4PAWS, rather than the dog’s owner, can bear the weight.
Among the many unique features of RAMP4PAWS, perhaps the most appealing is its patented roll-out, roll-up design. The ramp deploys easily, and rolls up into cylinder form for compact storage at home or while traveling in the car. The washable nylon storage bag preserves ramp cleanliness and product life. Included with every ramp (attached to the storage bag) is an Instruction brochure for proper use of the ramp, and for training a dog to walk up and down the ramp with confidence.
RAMP4PAWS is designed for the safety and convenience of dogs and their owners. Its engineering and manufacturing are of uncompromising quality. Our ramp rivals the competition, offering many advantages and unique features that set it apart from all other ramps on the market.
Weight: 15-3/4 lbs.
Length when extended: 65”
Diameter: 14-1/2” rolled up
Individual shipping box: 15” x 15” x 17” tall
Master carton (2 ramps): 30-1/2” x 15-1/2” x 17-1/2” tall
Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
Recommended for: Station wagons, most SUVs and small trucks. Ground-to-bumper height, up to 31”
MSRP: $219.95 (18-link model)
Weight: 9 lbs.
Length when extended: 37”
Individual shipping box: 11-1/4” x 11-1/4” x 16-1/4”
Master carton (2 ramps): 22-1/2” x 11-3/4” x 16-3/4”
Shipping weight: 12 lbs.
Recommended for: Vans with sliding side doors, two-door sports cars, and small sets of stairs. Ground-to-vehicle entry, up to 17”
MSRP: $159.95 (10-link model)